for a dream...

Hi !

My name is Alex Pineda... I live in Bogotá, Colombia... Now I am writting, asking for a very very special petition.

I am a Iced Earth Fan, I love your work and your music... I traveled to Barcelona and Bilbao in 2009, but your shows in Spain were cancelled. Back in Bogotá, the Colombian show dates at the South American 2010 tour were cancelled again... and Now, when I got a ticket for RockHard in Germany, my fligth was changed to June 17.

I will be in Germany at June 25 as my last chance to see Iced Earth, You and Matt Barlow in concert... the problem is that the Rock at Haertsfeldsee people just write to me saying the show is sold out!!!

It is the second time in my life traveling more than 6000 milles, dreaming to see your show... I know you have thousands of fan mails, but I am sure none is like this...

Dear Jon, if you see this post and trust my words, you will know that all is true. Thank you for illuminate my life with your music.

I hope see you in Haertsfeldsee...

Regards,

Alexander Pineda
Bogotá, Colombia.
http://www.facebook.com/AlexPinedaD

PD. Dear Jon, if you can see this message, please let me know: alex.pinedad@gmail.com